Hi! Welcome to Hickory and Elm!
Our goal is to bring you unique, quality items with exceptional customer service while also creating positive change in the world!
I'm Jennifer, and here are some facts about me:
- I'm a school band director by trade, and a professional French horn player! High school band and marching in a drum and bugle corps were some of the best times of my life.
- I love avocados!
- I live in Texas with my husband, two super fun kids, a dog, one betta fish, and a lot of houseplants
- I'm an adrenaline junkie! I love rollercoasters, scuba diving, and even went skydiving once!
- I love to read books. Young Adult Fiction is my favorite genre!
- One of my goals in life is to ride with the USAF Thunderbirds. (If you can make that happen, hit me up!)
I started Hickory and Elm as a way to provide extra income for my family and help change the lives of other families too.
- We work with fair trade partners who promote ethical business and manufacturing practices. Under fair trade guidelines, artisans are paid a fair, livable wage for their work - which truly changes lives!
- We donate a portion of our proceeds each month to a different organizations who are doing great things in their communities! (See this post for a list of those organizations!)
We know you can shop anywhere, and we sincerely thank you for business! We'd love to stay in touch and let you know about ALL the things - new products, great deals, and exclusive offers. Sound good? Drop your email down below!
Questions? Feedback? I'd love to hear from you! Email me personally at Jennifer@HickoryandElm.com!